Step One For Medical Card Done

Today we went to apply for the medical card. I already filled out the application online, and just printed it off, plus I had all the other paperwork to go along with it that was needed (paystubs, proof of pregnany, etc). So all they did was take the papers, and make copies and told me I would be called within a week to move any further. Step one is done, now I just gotta wait on them. I'm glad I should hear back in a week though. Online it said it could take up to 30 days to hear from them if I submitted the application online. That would have sucked. Now it's just a waiting game.

As I posted about we got our car worked on for that squeaking sound. When we left the place the squeaking was gone. That was friday. However first thing saturday morning the squeaking was back. It's much quieter, and quiets down even more as the car warms up, but it's still there and should be completely gone. So today I called them back and they said they would look at it free of charge (appointment set for wednesday), to diagnose what the problem is. However I think if we need anything else fixed with it, they will probably charge us for that. Hopefully it's something stupid and small.... and free of charge since they had it fixed already, or supposedly.

Earlier today was like a major hot flash hit me! We were out seeing about the medical card and yes, it's warm out, but not really that hot. I just started roasting, and my face was beet red and hot. I'm wondering if it didn't have to do with my blood pressure, not a hot flash though. So we had the a/c on in the car on the way home and boy did it feel good!!!!

Oh and by the way, I haven't really done that much today, but I'm extremely exhausted. It's only 4pm and I'm ready for bed. Housework (the little bit I've been doing), along with all these errands are wearing me out! And we've got something to do everyday this week other than friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?