Day 370 - Officially A Year & New Challenge

First of all, it's officially been more than a year (I missed it by 5 days), since I've started this blog and started my weight loss journey. However, it's only the "official" year mark. I didn't really start trying very hard or seeing results until September 1st, so THAT is my unofficial year mark. But yay! 46 pounds in a year, is not bad.

I've finished up the 10 Down By Easter Challenge. Horribly. Only lost 2.8 pounds the whole time, but technically I was still up and down in a 5 pound range, so really no loss.

So what I decided to do, was not stress about it too much, and move on. I'm starting a new challenge this week. 10 Down By Summer.

This past week I've been having a cheat week. Easter, junk food, fast food, ice cream. Not with the intent to gain weight, but with the intent to get the cravings out of my head, so I can FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS on this next challenge thoroughly. Today for lunch is subway, tomorrow is jumbalaya, and then starting thursday (the first weigh in for the challenge), back to healthy eating, watching my calories like crazy, no cheating, lots of exercise, and I'm starting the 30 day shred that day too. We will see how things turn out. I'm determined to lose the 10 pounds this challenge, and I'm hoping for maybe 12 pounds!!!!

So along with trying to focus on the new challenge, I will also try and focus on updating my blog each week, trying a new recipe hopefully every week, new pictures, 30 day shred progress, etc.

So I've got about a day and a half more of relaxing and such, so hopefully I'll be back to post thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?