Day 381 - Seeing the 170's!

I posted my review yesterday, so I didn't take the time to do this post also!

I have a bad habit of weighing almost everyday, but it doesn't bother me. I like seeing what makes my weigh fluctuate and what helps. Anyways, I weighed again friday, after weigh in and had lost another whole pound! That makes 6.8 pounds in only 8 days time!!!!! Awesome! That also put my weight at 179.4. So I'm finally seeing the 170's! It's the lowest weight I've been, and it's down another 10, so it feels great!!

Yesterday I was extra hungry for some reason, so I ate a little higher calories than I'm used to. I was under my main goal of 1600 though. I think because of that, is why my weight was up a bit this morning from yesterday. 181.2. Oh well, it's just one day. I've still got plenty of time to show a good loss for next week's weigh in. I'm gonna try harder today to eat lower, and sunday, because monday I will be having a somewhat cheat day.

Anyways, have I mentioned how much I HATE HATE HATE working out (anything vigorous anyways), in the afternoon or evening??!! I had to work out in the afternoon yesterday again because of the weird schedule we had. I don't know what it is, but it just sucks working out anything vigorous that late in the day. I just feel I have no energy, I get out of breath easier, I just feel like giving up!!! I don't know if it's because I feel my best in the morning, and have the most energy then, or if it's because in the morning I haven't eaten that much, or even because the morning is cooler than the afternoon, when it comes to temperature. It's just weird, but that's the way I am. I can workout in the morning no problem. I can walk in the afternoon, and very occasionally run, but I think I would do better running if it was in the morning. Walks are no big deal. I don't know, just anything vigorous that gets me much out of breath, is more difficult in the afternoon or evening, than the morning. So I am happy to be able to do my workout in the morning today!

Speaking of walks though, I sometimes wish I was more comfortable with my neighborhood, or that I lived in a better neighborhood, so that I was able to take nice long, cool, morning walks around my neighborhood, alone. Even during the afternoon, I'm not quite comfortable taking a walk around here by myself. It sucks, but I guess, better safe than sorry. I would just love those cool morning walks, especially this summer. Oh well, maybe I'll figure something out, or find someone who would want to walk with me....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?