Day 379 - Amazed, and Speechless

I'm just not sure how to explain my loss this week. I lost 5.8 pounds, just this week. I'm pretty speechless, amazed, and very thankful. It's giving me more motivation to keep it up.

Today's Weight: 180.4

Today I am also officially the lowest weight I have seen so far! Meaning this could possibly be the break in my 5 pound plateau range! We will see!!!!

I'm not sure how I lost 5.8 pounds when I don't feel I did great this week. I did my 30 Day Shred everyday but sunday, as planned, but as for any extra exercise, all I got was some walks in. When it comes to my food this week, I was usually between 1300-1450 calories per day, when I usually only see results when I stay under 1300 calories per day. I also cheated a couple of those days and had a small piece of candy that didn't even count towards my daily calories. Maybe my body is just needing a little more calories than I was before.

Since today is the start of a new week also, I finally was able to get me some peanut butter today! I've been craving it since like monday! But I did it! I didn't cheat! So now, no more peanut butter until next thursday or friday.

I completed my 30 Day Shred, all 6 days this week that I had planned. Two of the 6 days, I wasn't sure if I would get it done, because I didn't do it until evening time. I HATE doing that, but I was unable to do it in the morning like normal. I still am so proud of myself that I got all 6 days done, no matter what time of day.

As I mentioned before, monday is going to be my rest day this week, because it's the day we are celebrating our anniversary. Sunday though, will be my day 10 of the 30 Day Shred, SOOOO that means first thing tuesday morning I will start Level 2!

Monday we plan to go out to eat somewhere nice, so I will not be logging my food, and will not be watching what I eat a whole ton. I don't plan to take many days off this challenge, so I will fully enjoy one for now.

So, I suppose that's all I have to say. All I need to blog about for now. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?