Sneaky Pete's Oat Based Beverages Review
So, this is my first review, wish me luck! I've done reviews before on certain things, but this is the first review on my weight loss blog! I love reviewing, so I hope you enjoy! Please note, I am not being paid for this review, and Sneaky Pete's does not know I'm even posting it. I received these beverages in a blog giveaway for free.
Sneaky Pete's Naturally Oatstanding Beverage
Catchy name don't you think? I think it's cute! Sneaky Pete's. It's just an original name that you can't forget. Since it's an oat based beverage, using oat in the name, is pretty cool. No, it's OATSTANDING! Haha. Read how Sneaky Pete got his nickname at the link below!
Who Is Sneaky Pete?
Sneaky Pete's beverages are a heart healthy, oat based, all natural, fruit drink. They are low calorie (only 40 calories per bottle), low sodium (for example the grape has only 15mg of sodium), there's no artificial colors, can help lower cholesterol, and has 3g of fiber in each bottle! Read more at the link below.
Nutrition
Sneaky Pete's comes in 5 delicious flavors. Each bottle is 12 fl oz.
*Apples Away
*Grape Escape (The flavor I used when writing this review)
*Mango Mystique
*Peach Perfection
*Raspberry Beret
I recieved a mixed 12 pack of at least 2 of each flavor. I have been able to try every kind except for the Apples Away. So far, my favorite is the Raspberry Beret. YUM! It tastes just as good as it sounds!
Now, enough with the facts, on to my opinions!
Each one of these that I've been able to try so far has a strong fruit taste, but not overpowering. In other words, you can tell which fruit you are drinking. With the Grape Escape that I did this review on, I think it tasted like a mix between white grape and a slight hint of purple grapes. On the bottle it appears to be the sour green grapes, but was not sour at all. They are plenty sweet enough. Not overly sweet, not under sweet. I believe they are made with a sweetener, but it is not a bad sweetener that leaves a weird taste in your mouth, like splenda does to me. On the ingredient list, it says the sweetener they use is erythritol, also stevia extract. These drinks are all a little thicker than normal juice. I believe it's because of the oats in it. There is no pulp or chunks, it's just slightly thicker than a normal juice or water. Maybe you could compare it with a homestyle orange juice on consistency, minus pulp of course. It's also not a clear juice, it's more opaque. They don't have tons of color to them, but there's a slight tint to each. With the Grape Escape it was kind of a pale weird green. That just shows how all natural they are!
So far, I've liked each and every one. They are cool and refreshing and a nice change to the water I drink all the time. Yet they are still good for me, and low calorie, so they fit very well into my diet.
These drinks can be purchased online from Sneaky Pete's website, in a full 12 count box of each flavor, or a mixed 12 count pack like I had. Visit the firt link below to shop online. These are also sold in stores, which I was not aware of them until I won these on a blog contest, and checked out their website. On their website they have a list of stores that carry their drinks. I've probably never seen them in stores, because the only store they are sold in close to me, is a Giant Eagle, and I don't hardly ever visit there. Visit the second link below to see the list of stores they are bought in.
Sneaky Pete's Online Store
Where To Buy
I highly reccomend these beverages to you if you're interested in a lower calorie, yummy juice! I am fully enjoying mine!
If you're interested in checking out the blog where I won these beverages, visit the box to the right in the sidebar that is green and says Leslie Loves Veggies. She has a great blog with lots of reviews and giveaways.






Thank you so much for trying us out and sharing your experience with your blog community. We really appreciate it!
ReplyDelete