Day 376 - Injury, More 30 Day Shred, and Reviews?
So far so good when it comes to the 30 Day Shred. I did day 3 (still level one) on saturday. I almost didn't do it, but I wanted my rest day to be sunday this week and I was afraid if I didn't do it saturday that I would also not do it sunday, leaving two days without this week. So it was like 5pm, with my stomach growling, right before fixing dinner that I just gave in and did my 30 Day Shred. I'm glad I did. Then I took my break from it sunday as planned, and got right back to it this morning for day 4. My planned rest day for next week is going to be monday, because we are celebrating our anniversary that day and won't be home much, and to be quite plain, I'm not going to do exercise on our anniversary celebration day. Haha.
I still have not too much soreness from the 30 Day Shred. My calves are starting to be more sore than my shoulders. My shoulders are getting used to it. I think my calves are being overexerted. Haha. Especially with all the extra exercise I've been getting. My rest day was sunday but I did get in a 15 minute walk, and today I got in a 45 minute walk.
I can't be certain on this, and it's going to sound really stupid, but I think I injured my belly button from doing the 30 Day Shred. I have a chunky belly that hangs and the 30 Day Shred has LOTS of jumping around. Jumping Jacks, Butt Kicks, Jump Rope, etc. It was day one of the 30 Day Shred, that while I was jumping around, I felt a pulling in my belly button that was not so much pain, but discomfort. So I kind of cheat with the jumping exercises. I was doing the jumping jacks as normal, but when I do the jump rope and butt kicks, I was holding my stomach from bouncing around with my arms. That seemed to help, so no big deal. However probably around day 2 and 3, my belly button was kind of itchy, and saturday there was a tiny bit of blood in my belly button. I'm HOPING it was just because of the jumping around it maybe slightly tore something in there. So today I wore a tube top around my belly (yes stupid I know), and also held my stomach with my arms. It's disappointing because I already can't do the squats and lunges, and now the jumping stuff, it doesn't leave much I CAN do. Anyways, I know it sounds silly, but that's my theory.
I was also thinking of maybe doing one review a week of some sort of healthy food or drink or something of that sort. I already have a few ideas in mind, and I love reviewing, so I may do one later in the week. I won some free oat based beverages that are really good and I thought about reviewing. Complete with pictures! What do you think? Interested in reviews?
Anyone actually read my blog?? Lol.............
Also, as for weight loss, I have been weighing everyday, and I know I shouldn't, but I love to see the changes and what affects the fluctuations. So between thursdays weigh in, and sunday morning, I lost 3 pounds, but then when I weighed this morning I had gained 1.2 of that back. That's still a total loss so far of 1.8 pounds. I've still got the rest of today, then tuesday and wednesday to add some more onto that for weigh in!
I still have not too much soreness from the 30 Day Shred. My calves are starting to be more sore than my shoulders. My shoulders are getting used to it. I think my calves are being overexerted. Haha. Especially with all the extra exercise I've been getting. My rest day was sunday but I did get in a 15 minute walk, and today I got in a 45 minute walk.
I can't be certain on this, and it's going to sound really stupid, but I think I injured my belly button from doing the 30 Day Shred. I have a chunky belly that hangs and the 30 Day Shred has LOTS of jumping around. Jumping Jacks, Butt Kicks, Jump Rope, etc. It was day one of the 30 Day Shred, that while I was jumping around, I felt a pulling in my belly button that was not so much pain, but discomfort. So I kind of cheat with the jumping exercises. I was doing the jumping jacks as normal, but when I do the jump rope and butt kicks, I was holding my stomach from bouncing around with my arms. That seemed to help, so no big deal. However probably around day 2 and 3, my belly button was kind of itchy, and saturday there was a tiny bit of blood in my belly button. I'm HOPING it was just because of the jumping around it maybe slightly tore something in there. So today I wore a tube top around my belly (yes stupid I know), and also held my stomach with my arms. It's disappointing because I already can't do the squats and lunges, and now the jumping stuff, it doesn't leave much I CAN do. Anyways, I know it sounds silly, but that's my theory.
I was also thinking of maybe doing one review a week of some sort of healthy food or drink or something of that sort. I already have a few ideas in mind, and I love reviewing, so I may do one later in the week. I won some free oat based beverages that are really good and I thought about reviewing. Complete with pictures! What do you think? Interested in reviews?
Anyone actually read my blog?? Lol.............
Also, as for weight loss, I have been weighing everyday, and I know I shouldn't, but I love to see the changes and what affects the fluctuations. So between thursdays weigh in, and sunday morning, I lost 3 pounds, but then when I weighed this morning I had gained 1.2 of that back. That's still a total loss so far of 1.8 pounds. I've still got the rest of today, then tuesday and wednesday to add some more onto that for weigh in!
Good job, and I read it! :)
ReplyDelete