Day 26 - Trying and Trying..

I've taken a small break from blogging about my weight loss, because it was getting me down that nothing was changing. However, during my break, I still tried to eat right, and I got a decent amount of exercise, but my weight was still up and down between 226 and 228 the whole time. Still no weight loss. It's getting very depressing. Of course I'm feeling somewhat better, I feel healthier, I feel somewhat smaller in some parts of my body, but the actual weight number, is not showing anything, and that's what upsets me. I'm not giving up yet though.

I'm not gonna update you on all my food over those missing days, but I will do my food for today. Plus I have a recipe to add soon, and I WILL update you on all my exercise I've gotten while I've been missing.

Today's Weight: 227.6

Food Day 26:
-Breakfast: Two blueberry waffles with cream cheese
-Drinks: Water, warm coffee, half a glass of vanilla Fit & Active soy milk

Exercise Day 22:
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Michelle Bridges Circuit: Get Fit, 14 min, 88% correctly completed, 122 calories burned, and 10 days of routines left

Exercise Day 23:
-Yardwork, 1.5 hours

Exercise Day 24:
-Walk around the neighborhood, 30 min

Exercise Day 26:
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Michelle Bridges Circuit: Get Fit, 14 min, 86% correctly completed, 127 calories burned, 9 days of routines left
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Cardio 1.1 Session 1, 4.5 min, 93% correctly completed, 27 calories burned
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Cardio 1.1 Session 2, 4.5 min, 98% correctly completed, 16 calories
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Cardio 1.1 Session 3, 4.5 min, 100% correctly completed, 30 calories burned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?