Day 48 - Slow, Slow, Slow
Progress is definitely slow for sure. I know once I add exercise that will help out a little more and I'll see much more progress. My weight was up slightly today, but not hardly any at all. Not enough to be upset about. It just goes to show progress is absolutely slow.
Today's Weight: 225.2
Food Day 48:
-Breakfast: Golden Grahams Cereal
-Lunch: Pepperoni pizza fit & active pocket, about 10 baby carrots, and a small container of cantaloupe
-Dinner: Chicken fried rice chicken helper
-Drinks: Water, cold coffee, one pop
-Snacks: Banana
Before I post my exercise for the day, I have to explain. I babysit my nephew, which I'm sure I've mentioned, and he seems to recently be loving the stroller. So I have learned to take him around the house. Through the living room, into a bedroom, into a bathroom, then out into the hallway, through the kitchen, dining room, then back to the living room. It makes a big circle, or lap. One lap around is approximately 40 steps. So it keeps him interested and content, yet also gets me exercise! So I've been counting my laps, and I will post them here!
Exercise Day 48:
-75 laps in mom's house, while babysitting, which makes approximately 3000 steps!
Today's Weight: 225.2
Food Day 48:
-Breakfast: Golden Grahams Cereal
-Lunch: Pepperoni pizza fit & active pocket, about 10 baby carrots, and a small container of cantaloupe
-Dinner: Chicken fried rice chicken helper
-Drinks: Water, cold coffee, one pop
-Snacks: Banana
Before I post my exercise for the day, I have to explain. I babysit my nephew, which I'm sure I've mentioned, and he seems to recently be loving the stroller. So I have learned to take him around the house. Through the living room, into a bedroom, into a bathroom, then out into the hallway, through the kitchen, dining room, then back to the living room. It makes a big circle, or lap. One lap around is approximately 40 steps. So it keeps him interested and content, yet also gets me exercise! So I've been counting my laps, and I will post them here!
Exercise Day 48:
-75 laps in mom's house, while babysitting, which makes approximately 3000 steps!
Comments
Post a Comment