Day 51 - I Knew It!
I just knew that once I was able to pass that wall I had hit, that I could continue to go down and I was right! I am down even more this morning. Not by too much, but still down. That makes me absolutely happy. I'm ready to keep up the hard work and stick to it. I'm still waiting to add some exercise in, but I'm not sure when I will fit it in.
I've decided, that if this diet is working, I'm gonna keep it up, and my goal, is to be under 200 by the time summer is over. It would be wonderful if I could do even more than that, but that is my goal.
Today's Weight: 223.8
Food Day 51:
-Breakfast: Banana, Strawberry, Pineapple Smoothie
-Lunch: Lettuce with tuna & lemon juice, small bowl of cantaloupe
-Dinner: Two thin pork chops, loaded baked potato mashed potatoes, corn
-Drinks: Water, warm coffee, one pop
I've decided, that if this diet is working, I'm gonna keep it up, and my goal, is to be under 200 by the time summer is over. It would be wonderful if I could do even more than that, but that is my goal.
Today's Weight: 223.8
Food Day 51:
-Breakfast: Banana, Strawberry, Pineapple Smoothie
-Lunch: Lettuce with tuna & lemon juice, small bowl of cantaloupe
-Dinner: Two thin pork chops, loaded baked potato mashed potatoes, corn
-Drinks: Water, warm coffee, one pop
Comments
Post a Comment