Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe!



Today I had a delicious smoothie for breakfast. I was in the mood for a banana smoothie, but also strawberry a little bit, so I had lots of banana and just a little bit of strawberry.

**PLEASE NOTE** This is just my variation of a smoothie. The amounts are not directly measured, and you can mix and match and make it however you want. This is just a starting point for anyone who cares. I will still be posting my recipes for any different types of smoothies that I make. This one is just the first one I focused on and actually got a picture of!

You Will Need:
-3-4 large spoonfuls of plain/vanilla yogurt (I use Fit & Active Vanilla yogurt)
-1-2 tablespoons of honey
-About 1/4 cup of milk (I used Silk Almond Soymilk)
-1 and 1/2 medium bananas sliced up
-3 medium strawberries
-3/4 cup crushed ice or about 1 cup ice cubes

Directions:
-Combine all ingredients (preferably with the ice somewhere in the middle), in a blender, and blend until smooth! Pour into a glass, throw in a straw, and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?