Day 49 - 7 Weeks Down

I can't believe I've been doing this for 7 weeks now. Of course I took a couple small "breaks" from the site, and one small break from actually dieting and working at it. I'm back now and continuing to push through it and accomplish something.

I am happy to say, that my weight is back down from yesterday. However, I've hit that wall yet again. I cannot seem to get below 225. I'm struggling, but I'm not giving up. At this point, I'm gonna be happy to just see 224.9. Haha. I'm struggling.

Today's Weight: 225.0

Food Day 49:
-Breakfast: Banana Strawberry Smoothie! YUM!
-Lunch: One can of tuna with lemon juice and pepper, about a fourth of a small cucumber, a small bowl of cantaloupe, and an english muffin
-Dinner: All vegetable stir fry with rice
-Drinks: Water, warm coffee, one can of pop
-Snacks: One chocolate chip cookie with just a bit of whipped icing on it

Exercise Day 49:
-84 laps around moms house, which makes about 3360 steps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?