Strawberry, Banana, Pineapple Smoothie Recipe



This is pretty much just a variation on the simple Strawberry Banana Recipe. This will make it simple for anyone wanting a specific kind of smoothie though, instead of figuring out what to add or how much, they can just see my ideas and read how much I enjoyed it and maybe try for themselves.

You Will Need:
-3-4 large spoonfuls of plain/vanilla yogurt (I use Fit & Active Vanilla yogurt)
-1-2 tablespoons of honey
-About 1/4 cup of milk (I used Silk Almond Soymilk)
-1 medium/large banana sliced up
-3-4 medium strawberries
-6-10 chunks of pineapple from a can of chunk pineapple
-3/4 cup crushed ice or about 1 cup ice cubes

Directions:
-Combine all ingredients (with the ice somewhere near the middle), in a blender, then blend until smooth, pour and enjoy! Simple, easy, delicious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?