Day 46 - A New Method

I know I've been absent again for a while, but I haven't completely given up. I did slack off some, especially on vacation, but I did not completely give up. However over the past three days, I've started a new diet/routine, that will hopefully help change things.

Three days ago when I started this, I was about 227.8 pounds. I injured my knee the other day, so exercise has not really been much of an option, but after my new diet over the past couple days, I am now down to 225.8 this morning.

Over the past few days, I have eaten healthy, and much less. Smoothies for breakfast, delicious, a small amount of meat and lots of vegetables for lunches, and less for dinner. The other night I had a salmon burger, broccoli, and pineapple for dinner. Delicious and absolutely healthy. Last night was chicken.

Also, hopefully this coming week James and I should be getting a gym membership and making a point of it, as often as possible to go to the gym and maybe do the treadmill. Even if we can go for 30 minutes at a time, it's better than none. My workout kinect games are not helping enough. I never have the time to put it in and do it. When I'm home I need to do chores, so I don't feel like exercising is as much of a priority. However if James and I both make a point to go, for just a short amount of time, I know we will show progress and it will soon become part of our routine and won't be as hard. We even plan to hopefully do other things at the gym on days we have more time to go.

A good thing I've noticed, with the meals I've been eating, getting lots of fruit and dairy in the morning, lots of vegetables and just a bit of meat or something else at lunches, and less dinners, I'm not feeling as hungry in between meals. If I start thinking about food, something I enjoy, a favorite food, I get a craving. Those are hard to deal with for sure, but the past few days, I will get a drink of water, or a healthy snack, some fruit or vegetables, and just try and forget about my craving of the moment.

Hopefully I can stick to this for a while, and not have another "break" for a while. So far, this way of dieting and soon adding the exercise, seems to be working wonderfully so far. I will give it some time and see what happens.

Today's Weight: 225.8

Food Day 46:
-Breakfast: One smoothie with strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple
-Lunch: One chicken parmesean lean pocket, one stick of celery, about a fourth of a small cucumber, and a small bowl of cantaloupe
-Dinner: About 2/3 of a frozen pizza. Spinach, tomato and goat cheese pizza to be exact.
-Snacks: Marshmallow Stars Cereal
-Drinks: Water, cold coffee, orange pop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?