Day 47 - Progress!
I'm so happy this morning, because I'm showing progress with this new diet! According to My Fitness Pal, I did not go over on my calories and was about 17 calories under my recommended 1990 a day. This morning I wake up and my weight is down the lowest it has been this whole time. I'm waiting for the day (hopefully tomorrow), when I can hit an even lower number. It will have been the lowest I've been in probably a year. I'm so excited. I know once I add exercise, that things will progress even quicker!
I'm gonna try and remember to take pictures of my smoothies and post the recipes and my new creations I come up with. I forgot today, so maybe later in the week. I can only do the smoothies on days I am home and not babysitting, because it's just not quick enough or easy enough to do. So it will be probably thursday before I can have another smoothie, so maybe thursday I will remember to take a picture and post the recipe for the smoothie of the day!
Today's Weight: 225.0! :)
Food Day 47:
-Breakfast: Strawberry, Blueberry, Pineapple Smoothie!
-Lunch: 1/2 can healthy choice chicken noodle soup, one stick of celery, one fourth of small cucumber, and ranch dressing
-Dinner: Two hot dogs, small amount of waffle fries
-Drinks: Water, Warm Coffee
I decided to skip on the pop for today, so I didn't go over my calorie limit. According to my fitness pal, I could have a pop because I have quite a few extra calories, but I was not able to count my condiments in for the day, so I'm just gonna leave it as is. But either way, I'm proud of myself. Tomorrow will be a little harder being at moms house. I won't be having my smoothie for breakfast, I will be having cereal instead. It's quicker.
Also, if any of you are interested, check out my main blog. Click on my picture or wherever it says view full profile and I actually have three blogs. This one, my main one, and my avon one. My avon one I haven't really gotten going yet, but my main one I have gone back to using! It's got reviews, information about giveaways, random things about my life, etc. Kind of like an online diary.
I'm gonna try and remember to take pictures of my smoothies and post the recipes and my new creations I come up with. I forgot today, so maybe later in the week. I can only do the smoothies on days I am home and not babysitting, because it's just not quick enough or easy enough to do. So it will be probably thursday before I can have another smoothie, so maybe thursday I will remember to take a picture and post the recipe for the smoothie of the day!
Today's Weight: 225.0! :)
Food Day 47:
-Breakfast: Strawberry, Blueberry, Pineapple Smoothie!
-Lunch: 1/2 can healthy choice chicken noodle soup, one stick of celery, one fourth of small cucumber, and ranch dressing
-Dinner: Two hot dogs, small amount of waffle fries
-Drinks: Water, Warm Coffee
I decided to skip on the pop for today, so I didn't go over my calorie limit. According to my fitness pal, I could have a pop because I have quite a few extra calories, but I was not able to count my condiments in for the day, so I'm just gonna leave it as is. But either way, I'm proud of myself. Tomorrow will be a little harder being at moms house. I won't be having my smoothie for breakfast, I will be having cereal instead. It's quicker.
Also, if any of you are interested, check out my main blog. Click on my picture or wherever it says view full profile and I actually have three blogs. This one, my main one, and my avon one. My avon one I haven't really gotten going yet, but my main one I have gone back to using! It's got reviews, information about giveaways, random things about my life, etc. Kind of like an online diary.
Comments
Post a Comment