Day 50 - The Wall Has Been Broken!
Well, today is a happy day because I was able to break that 225 pound wall down and finally go below it! My weight is down one whole pound from yesterday. Last night I felt that I over ate and I even had a small unhealthy snack, but in the end, all was okay, because I still lost some weight! Now that I've passed that wall I've had trouble getting through, I hope the weight continues to slowly drop off and disappear. FOREVER! I have not seen below 225 in probably 10-12 months. I'm so ready for this journey now and I'm gonna continue to push through.
I need to work on getting my membership so I can get some exercise. It will just make this process much quicker! Maybe James and I can do that today! Who knows!
Today's Weight: 224.0
Food Day 50:
-Breakfast: Banana Smoothie! So good and creamy!
-Lunch: Half can of weight watchers chicken noodle soup, one english muffin, small salad
-Dinner: Two breaded fish filets, mac & cheese, and peas
-Drinks: Water, warm coffee, one pop
I need to work on getting my membership so I can get some exercise. It will just make this process much quicker! Maybe James and I can do that today! Who knows!
Today's Weight: 224.0
Food Day 50:
-Breakfast: Banana Smoothie! So good and creamy!
-Lunch: Half can of weight watchers chicken noodle soup, one english muffin, small salad
-Dinner: Two breaded fish filets, mac & cheese, and peas
-Drinks: Water, warm coffee, one pop
Comments
Post a Comment