Day 53 - Overeating Doesn't Always Lead To Failure!
Well yesterday I overate in some aspects. I really didn't eat too much. It was just what I chose to eat that was probably not good. I would have been okay without that bacon sundae, but I had been wanting to try it and I did.
When I woke up first thing this morning, I was up in weight from what I was yesterday, which kinda depressed me, but didn't suprise me. So once I went back to sleep and woke up a few hours later and weighed myself again, my weight was back down, lower than what it was yesterday, so that made me very happy.
I'm gonna try and get back on track today, and hopefully stick to it tomorrow also. Then continue to keep on track and continue to lose more weight!
Today's Weight: 223.2
Food Day 53:
-Breakfast: Banana blueberry smoothie!
-Lunch: Jumbalaya! Two medium bowls of it.
-Dinner: One hamburger, probably less than 10 tator tots
-Drinks: Water, one capri sun, one cold coffee, one large sprite
When I woke up first thing this morning, I was up in weight from what I was yesterday, which kinda depressed me, but didn't suprise me. So once I went back to sleep and woke up a few hours later and weighed myself again, my weight was back down, lower than what it was yesterday, so that made me very happy.
I'm gonna try and get back on track today, and hopefully stick to it tomorrow also. Then continue to keep on track and continue to lose more weight!
Today's Weight: 223.2
Food Day 53:
-Breakfast: Banana blueberry smoothie!
-Lunch: Jumbalaya! Two medium bowls of it.
-Dinner: One hamburger, probably less than 10 tator tots
-Drinks: Water, one capri sun, one cold coffee, one large sprite
Comments
Post a Comment