Day 55 - Being Sick = Comfort Foods

I've had a sore throat for a few days, and I absolutely hate sore throats. That has gone away for the most part, but now I have a cold and just feel like laying around. Feeling like this means I'm wanting junk food and comfort foods to just lay around and eat and feel better. This is not helping my diet whatsoever.

Yesterday my weight was down drastically, but it's back up slightly this morning. This morning it's 224.2, which is not very good, but it's still staying down, and I know there will always be fluctuation. Yesterday however it was down a lot, and that's the weight I'm gonna list for today, because I'm so proud I hit that low of a number.

I don't feel I overate yesterday too much, so I'm suprised my weight is back up so much, but I'm not suprised it's slightly up. I'm just gonna keep working at it and keep trying. This weekend, since it was a holiday weekend with two family get togethers and a night eating out, didn't help much. Back to my routine today and hopefully continued weight loss to show tomorrow! Just gotta fight my comfort food cravings today since I'm not feeling well!

Today's Weight: 222.6 (Technically yesterday's weight)

Food Day 55:
-Breakfast: Strawberry Banana Smoothie
-Lunch: Half bowl of jumbalaya, small bowl of pasta salad, small bowl of salad with balsalmic vinaigrette dressing
-Dinner: One cheese brat, small helping of pasta salad, small helping of baked beans, one piece of banana pudding dessert
-Drinks: Water, warm coffee, one pop, one v8
-Snacks: One fit & active string cheese, one piece of angel food cake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?