27 Weeks & 2 Days

This will probably be a shorter post than normal. I've got a lot to get done, so I'm not gonna spend too much time on this post.

27 Weeks & 2 Days: October 3rd


I am busy with doing some "fall" cleaning. Like a big thorough spring cleaning to make everything all clean and nice before Mackinley is here. I hope to spend no more than one week on each room. This week is the kitchen. I'm not quite half done with everything, got tons done, but tons more to do. I plan to start in november washing up all Mackinley's clothes and toys and things, so that's why I'm starting so early on the house cleaning so I can focus more on her room once november hits. Which means I also want her room painted and cleaned and curtains up and furniture moved back in her room by november. That should give us plenty of time. There's not as much work to be done in there as there was our bedroom.

Speaking of our bedroom, it's done. Like done, done. Painted, cleaned, new bed, all the furniture moved in, and even decoration stuff put up. All done and so pretty!!! I love it!

Heartburn has seemed to come off and on. I'll have it for a week off and on, and then none for a couple weeks.

Mackinley is definitely moving around much more, but everytime I try and get James to feel, she stops moving. Either she's being a little bugger, or she likes when daddy touches her and it calms her.

I try and sleep on my sides at night, but always wake up on my back. SNORING really loudly.

And my emotions are okay some days, and then some days they are like going crazy. I go from being angry about nothing, to crying at the littlest things, to uncontrollably laughing! Last night I woke myself up snoring at like 4am, and got the giggles, which turned into crying, and I ended up waking James up. It was a really weird night. Haha.

I THINK I might have had my first set of Braxton Hicks contractions yesterday, but I'm not really sure. I felt a tightness in my stomach, but not where the baby is. It was higher up than she is, like between my ribs and belly button area. She's more between my belly button and my waist. It wasn't really a pressure or pain feeling, it was just tight. And when I felt it with my hand, it was pretty hard. But it just seemed too high, so I don't know. I guess we will wait and see!

I think that's about it for now, I've got a recipe to post, and possibly another recipe in the next day or two, and I need to get back to my cleaning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?