28 Weeks

Well today I'm technically 6 months pregnant, although depending on how you look at it, I have less than 3 months (if you go from October 9th to December 31st), or just about 3 months if you look at it like I have 12 weeks left. Supposedly I got pregnant April 9th, which is exactly six months ago today.

Anyways, here's my picture from this week.

28 Weeks: October 8th


I've been experiencing heartburn pretty badly this week. Worse the past couple days. Like to the point where I feel pretty sick to my stomach because of it. But I've been eating some tums when it gets bad. It comes and goes.

We got Mackinley's room painted! Now we just have to clean it, get curtains (which we plan to do today), hang them up, and put the furniture back in. Then it's all done and ready for when I start washing up her stuff.

The thorough house cleaning is going well. I got the kitchen done in a week, and I started on the dining room yesterday. I got a good chunk of it done yesterday too. Still have quite a few small things, and the floors, but that's about it. Living room will be started next week.

Today I have a doctors appointment. It's just a regular checkup at 28 weeks. They will probably just do the normal. Measure my belly and listen to her heartbeat, do my blood pressure, weight, and have me pee in a cup. Then probably just talking and questions. And then I have my last 4 week appointment next month! Then it goes to every two weeks! It's getting so close!!!!!

Tomorrow then I have another appointment for my rhogam shot and they will draw blood and that's it. That's the last appointment this week. Next week we have our first class, a CPR class.

I don't know if the third trimester of pregnancy is just upon me and making me feel different, or if I'm maybe coming down with something. For the past few days, I've been cold and having trouble getting warm. I'm tired and achy, even though I'm getting enough sleep. I wake up with a stuffy nose and a slight sore throat that lasts about half the day. And then I just feel blah. I'm not feeling so sick that it's keeping me from doing normal things. I just have that feeling in the back of my mind that I wanna cuddle up nice and warm laying in bed, watching movies, and eating chicken noodle soup.

Just a short post today. Be on the lookout for a new recipe posted later in the week. I'm trying some crockpot chili. Chili has been sounding so good, and with the cool weather, it only sounds even better. This week's freezer meal is just simply shredded barbeque chicken. I'm gonna make up a big batch of it in the crockpot and freeze all or most of it. So it's simply chicken and barbeque sauce so I'm not posting a recipe for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?