30 Weeks
My laptop is broken, and I'm not sure I can get pictures put onto my desktop so this post will not have my week 30 picture. I took the picture and will post it eventually. Either when I get my laptop fixed or if I find out later I can hook up the camera to my desktop I will post it then. Otherwise, it may be a couple weeks of pictures all in one post in a few weeks once I get my laptop back.
So last monday I think I felt little miss Mackinley have hiccups for the first time (that I've felt anyways). Way down in my lower belly (where her head is), I felt like a rhythmic twitching. It feels somewhat like a twitch when she moves, but this one kept repeating like in a rhythm. I read somewhere and was told that that is what it feels like when she has hiccups. It was somewhat uncomfortable having that twitching feeling so low in my belly. It's just a weird feeling. It kind of confirmed to me that it was hiccups when I pushed on my upper belly and I could also feeling the rhythmic twitching way up there. It was cute. Her first hiccups!
This is the first month since we have had WIC that we have gone through milk so much. The first or second month we had extra milk and even gave a gallon to family. This month, we have used our first 3 already, and have one left for the month and we still have more than a week left in the month! We had to go thursday and buy a gallon, and I'm sure we will still need to use our 4th before the end of the month. Cereal has been a big thing I've eaten tons of this pregnancy, so that can account for the higher use of milk.
This is going to be an extremely busy week. Probably the busiest, craziest, fullest week we are going to have until Mackinley's here. Here's the plan:
*Today (monday): WIC appointment
*Tuesday: Newborn basics class 6-8:30pm
*Wednesday: Breastfeeding class 6-8pm
*Thursday: Doctors appointment 3pm, Beggars night 5:30-7pm
Then along with all this, I have my usual housecleaning, plus I plan to start on the hallway/stairway/stair closet doing my thorough cleaning. It's gonna be a couple of late nights for us. I've even told James he should consider taking off friday or just working half a day friday. But I stocked him up on mountain dew and energy drinks for the week. I will probably do a seperate blog post for each class this week, and then I will either update about WIC and my doctors appointment in my week 31 post, or I will do a seperate blog post if there is much to say for those two appointments.
James was able to see my belly move around last week when Mackinley was moving inside. The look on his face was priceless. He thought it was cool, just like I do. I love seeing my belly move around. It's weird but cool at the same time.
The heartburn is really picking up. I have it more often than I did. I can go a day or two without, but then I get it really bad some days. It gets bad at some points where the acid is coming up in my mouh and throat and I feel like I'm gonna get sick. So far I haven't, but definitely felt like it. I'm thinking that means maybe she will have some hair and not come out bald like I did as a baby!
So be on the lookout for at least two new posts this week for the two classes we will be taking. Possibly a third post about WIC and my doctors appointment. Otherwise there will be a new post next week for 31 weeks! No new recipes this week with everything going on. I'm gonna make a double batch of jumbalaya friday though and freeze one batch of it for leftovers once she's here. But that recipe is already posted on here! So for now, that's it! I'm off to run my errands and start my busy week!
So last monday I think I felt little miss Mackinley have hiccups for the first time (that I've felt anyways). Way down in my lower belly (where her head is), I felt like a rhythmic twitching. It feels somewhat like a twitch when she moves, but this one kept repeating like in a rhythm. I read somewhere and was told that that is what it feels like when she has hiccups. It was somewhat uncomfortable having that twitching feeling so low in my belly. It's just a weird feeling. It kind of confirmed to me that it was hiccups when I pushed on my upper belly and I could also feeling the rhythmic twitching way up there. It was cute. Her first hiccups!
This is the first month since we have had WIC that we have gone through milk so much. The first or second month we had extra milk and even gave a gallon to family. This month, we have used our first 3 already, and have one left for the month and we still have more than a week left in the month! We had to go thursday and buy a gallon, and I'm sure we will still need to use our 4th before the end of the month. Cereal has been a big thing I've eaten tons of this pregnancy, so that can account for the higher use of milk.
This is going to be an extremely busy week. Probably the busiest, craziest, fullest week we are going to have until Mackinley's here. Here's the plan:
*Today (monday): WIC appointment
*Tuesday: Newborn basics class 6-8:30pm
*Wednesday: Breastfeeding class 6-8pm
*Thursday: Doctors appointment 3pm, Beggars night 5:30-7pm
Then along with all this, I have my usual housecleaning, plus I plan to start on the hallway/stairway/stair closet doing my thorough cleaning. It's gonna be a couple of late nights for us. I've even told James he should consider taking off friday or just working half a day friday. But I stocked him up on mountain dew and energy drinks for the week. I will probably do a seperate blog post for each class this week, and then I will either update about WIC and my doctors appointment in my week 31 post, or I will do a seperate blog post if there is much to say for those two appointments.
James was able to see my belly move around last week when Mackinley was moving inside. The look on his face was priceless. He thought it was cool, just like I do. I love seeing my belly move around. It's weird but cool at the same time.
The heartburn is really picking up. I have it more often than I did. I can go a day or two without, but then I get it really bad some days. It gets bad at some points where the acid is coming up in my mouh and throat and I feel like I'm gonna get sick. So far I haven't, but definitely felt like it. I'm thinking that means maybe she will have some hair and not come out bald like I did as a baby!
So be on the lookout for at least two new posts this week for the two classes we will be taking. Possibly a third post about WIC and my doctors appointment. Otherwise there will be a new post next week for 31 weeks! No new recipes this week with everything going on. I'm gonna make a double batch of jumbalaya friday though and freeze one batch of it for leftovers once she's here. But that recipe is already posted on here! So for now, that's it! I'm off to run my errands and start my busy week!
Comments
Post a Comment