Day 10 - Doesn't Make Sense

Okay, so as you read, a couple days ago, I did good sticking to my diet and exerised a lot, yet the next day my weight was up. Yesterday I went off my diet, snacked too much, had fried chicken, did not exercise, yet today my weight is drastically down. I just don't understand. It makes me want to just eat junk and not exercise and see if I lose weight then. But don't worry, I won't do that. I know the exercise and stuff is good for me.

I ended up weighing myself this morning when I got up, and then I went back to sleep and decided to weigh myself when I got up again. The first weight, was down from yesterday, actually the lowest it has been since I started this process this time, but the second weight was a whole pound lower, so I'm going with it instead for today! Makes today look nice, although I know, my weight will probably be back up quite a bit tomorrow.

Today's Weight: 225.4

Food Day 10:
-Breakfast: One onion bagel with cream cheese
-Lunch: Salad and one small bowl of pasta with chicken
-Dinner: One minute steak, mashed potatoes with country gravy, and a salad
-Snacks: One nacho lunchable (380 calories), a few bites of cantalope when I was cutting it up
-Drinks: Water, one pop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?