Day 11 - Feeling Pretty Good

Despite eating kind of bad yesterday and again no exercise, I'm still down in weight to a number I haven't seen in a while. I'm starting to think that eating so much less is not doing me any good. Because on days I feel like I'm cheating because I eat a little more than I planned or have a snack I shouldn't have, the next day I am low in weight. It's so confusing! I'm still definitely eating better than I was and less than I used to, but I guess maybe I was cutting out to much food and not getting enough, and that made me gain some weight? I don't know. Guess I will just keep going with the process I'm on and see how it goes.

I'm so happy, I figured yesterdays weight was a fluke, and today would be back up around 227 or so, but it wasn't. It was still down quite a bit and that makes me happy!

Today's Weight: 225.8

Food Day 11:
-Breakfast: One piece of maple sausage, one hash brown, and a small bowl of cantalope
-Lunch: Nacho lunchable, one fit and active string cheese, and a small bowl of cantalope
-Dinner: Three fish filets (only about 105 calories each), and two small baked potatoes
-Snacks: None
-Drinks: Water

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?