Minute Steaks Recipe



Short simple recipe, but it's so yummy, so I had to share. Plus in case you didn't realize what it is, this way you will now know what I'm talking about when I say Minute Steaks.

You will need:
-Package of ground beef minute steaks (It says "Minute Steaks" right on the package, they look like ground beef all chopped up and smashed and put into a patty)
-Worcestershire Sauce

Directions:
-It's best to use the minute steaks thawed, but not neccessary.
-In a large skillet, put as many of the minute steaks as you can fit. Normally I can only fit 4 to begin with (they come in either 2 packs or 6 packs at my store).
-Soak the minute steaks in the worcestershire sauce. No special amount. Put as much as you want. I love to drown them in the sauce, but if you prefer a lighter taste, just put a smaller amount.
-Cook on medium to high heat. They will simmer in the sauce and shrink down quite a bit. As they shrink, add any extras you have left in the package to add.
-Continue to cook until you don't see anymore pink. Usually about 10-15 minutes from the time you add the last minute steak in. Leave in longer if you want them to get a slight crisp to them. The sauce will all eventually evaporate and your steaks will get crispier or burnt.
-If you want, put extra worcestershire sauce on the steaks on your plate. I usually drown it in extra sauce.

Usually we make Minute Steaks with mashed potatoes, country gravy, and of course some sort of vegetable. Just my recommendation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?