Day 3 - First Sign of Weight Loss!
I woke up this morning to a nice small suprise. My weight is down 3 pounds from yesterday. Not a ton, and it will probably slightly go back up again, but for today, it's nice.
I'm not gonna have time to exercise AGAIN before I have to leave, but I will try tonight when I get home.
I skipped breakfast and we are eating an early lunch today. Lunch at like 10:30am. Haha. I know you're not supposed to skip breakfast because it's the most important meal or whatever, but today, it just worked out that way.
Today's Weight: 227.6

*Day 3*
Food Day 2:
-Brunch: Spaghetti with white sauce, one piece of cheesy garlic bread
-Dinner: Pasta with chicken in a cream cheese sauce, some spinach baked thing
-Snacks: Small bowl of vegetables with italian dressing and one fit and active string cheese and one piece of cheesy garlic bread
-Drinks: Water, one capri sun, one english toffee cappucino
Something that is very hard to say no to, is my moms (or grandmothers) food. Long story short, I was at my moms house tonight, and she offered me dinner, and it was all new food I had never tried, and I love my moms cooking, and I was too tired to cook at home anyways, so we ate at moms house. Of course they had already eaten, so James and I just ate while they sat there, but still. I feel that I did good though, because I just had one helping of the yummy chicken pasta stuff, and I had two helpings of the spinach bake. I felt that was okay because it was a vegetable.
I did not get any exercise done tonight, but I don't feel bad. Today was kind of a tough day for me, and I'm completely exhausted tonight. I'll just try again tomorrow.
I am proud of myself that I did not have one pop today at all. I can't remember the last day that I have had no pop. That's one of my big weaknesses. So I'm very proud of myself on that today.
I'm not gonna have time to exercise AGAIN before I have to leave, but I will try tonight when I get home.
I skipped breakfast and we are eating an early lunch today. Lunch at like 10:30am. Haha. I know you're not supposed to skip breakfast because it's the most important meal or whatever, but today, it just worked out that way.
Today's Weight: 227.6

*Day 3*
Food Day 2:
-Brunch: Spaghetti with white sauce, one piece of cheesy garlic bread
-Dinner: Pasta with chicken in a cream cheese sauce, some spinach baked thing
-Snacks: Small bowl of vegetables with italian dressing and one fit and active string cheese and one piece of cheesy garlic bread
-Drinks: Water, one capri sun, one english toffee cappucino
Something that is very hard to say no to, is my moms (or grandmothers) food. Long story short, I was at my moms house tonight, and she offered me dinner, and it was all new food I had never tried, and I love my moms cooking, and I was too tired to cook at home anyways, so we ate at moms house. Of course they had already eaten, so James and I just ate while they sat there, but still. I feel that I did good though, because I just had one helping of the yummy chicken pasta stuff, and I had two helpings of the spinach bake. I felt that was okay because it was a vegetable.
I did not get any exercise done tonight, but I don't feel bad. Today was kind of a tough day for me, and I'm completely exhausted tonight. I'll just try again tomorrow.
I am proud of myself that I did not have one pop today at all. I can't remember the last day that I have had no pop. That's one of my big weaknesses. So I'm very proud of myself on that today.
Comments
Post a Comment