Day 2 - Too Early For Disappointment

I went to bed last night, very sore from the exercise I did. Luckily this morning I feel much better. My feet are still hurting a little, but not bad. Also, I've had problems with my knees for years now, so they are still hurting today too, but that's nothing new.

As for the title of today's blog. I woke up this morning weighing slightly more than I weighed yesterday, but I'm not gonna let it get me down, because that always happens. Plus they always say you're not supposed to weigh yourself everyday anyways. That's just me. I like to weigh myself everyday. But it's only day two, so I'm not gonna let it upset me that my weight is up, because that will happen some days. Plus, I mean come on, it's only day 2. No sense in getting frustrated yet. I did good yesterday.

Today's weight: 230.6



*Day 2*

Food Day 2:
-Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries cereal
-Lunch: Small salad and a Soup At Hand Cream of Broccoli
-Dinner: One bratwurst, one helping of cheddar broccoli noodles, and also some cooked broccoli
-Snacks: Again, none, even though my sister offered me some fresh baked cookies tonight and I turned them down! Which I'm very proud of!
-Drinks: Water, one pop, and some cold coffee

Yeah, I think I had plenty of broccoli today. Haha.

Okay, so today I did good on eating and no snacking and turned down some cookies offered to me. Today was a lazy day for me. I slept in this morning, because it's pretty much my last chance to sleep in because I babysit and starting next week I will not be sleeping in anymore. I took it easy this morning, too easy, but didn't even get any house work done other than a few dishes. Then I had a very full busy day with no time to even sit down and play my games, so I am a little disappointed in myself that I did not get ANY exercise in today. But, it's only day two, so I've got plenty of time. I have a set goal, but not a set time to get it done in. Of course, the sooner the better, but I don't plan to exercise EVERY day anyways.

So enough of my rambling, I'm off to bed soon. Especially since I'm hungry and craving some sort of snack, but I'm not going to give in. I'm just gonna chug some water and hurry to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?