Day 19 - First Skipped Day!
Yesterday was my first day I did not blog since starting this process, but for good reason. Yesterday was Easter! I'm not gonna take the time to go over everything I did and ate yesterday, but I will say that I did pretty good. I did not overeat, in my opinion.
Moving onto today. My weight is up a little, but I don't believe it's from overeating. I think it's from lack of exercising and having a few too many sweets.
Today's Weight: 227.6

Food Day 19:
-Breakfast: Three hard boiled eggs, with some butter and salt and pepper
-Lunch: Tomato Basil noodles, a baggie of carrots, one roma tomato and some ranch dip
-Dinner: Fish Sticks (about 10), popcorn shrimp (about 15), and some pierogies
-Snacks: One Almond Joy, one marshmallow egg, one small box of nerds
-Drinks: Water, cold coffee, one pop
Also, right below is a picture of me yesterday in my dress for easter.

And below here is a picture of me ALSO yesterday, but in my new outfit from my mom for Easter!

And last picture, right below, is a picture of my colorful breakfast this morning! Hard boiled eggs (colored from easter), smashed up with butter and salt and pepper.
Moving onto today. My weight is up a little, but I don't believe it's from overeating. I think it's from lack of exercising and having a few too many sweets.
Today's Weight: 227.6

Food Day 19:
-Breakfast: Three hard boiled eggs, with some butter and salt and pepper
-Lunch: Tomato Basil noodles, a baggie of carrots, one roma tomato and some ranch dip
-Dinner: Fish Sticks (about 10), popcorn shrimp (about 15), and some pierogies
-Snacks: One Almond Joy, one marshmallow egg, one small box of nerds
-Drinks: Water, cold coffee, one pop
Also, right below is a picture of me yesterday in my dress for easter.

And below here is a picture of me ALSO yesterday, but in my new outfit from my mom for Easter!

And last picture, right below, is a picture of my colorful breakfast this morning! Hard boiled eggs (colored from easter), smashed up with butter and salt and pepper.
Comments
Post a Comment