Day 12 - Fluctuation Sucks
I knew it would happen, because weight fluctuates. Today my weight is back up slightly, but luckily it continues to go down, then back up just a little, go down, and back up just a little, so in the end, I am losing weight.
Today is gonna be a busy day, but I will be getting my exercise in today. First thing this mornin actually, in about 5 minutes.
I also should be getting my computer fixed today, meaning I should be able to start adding pictures again, and I still owe you a recipe I mentioned!
Sometime soon, I want to post a blog of all my weaknesses when it comes to weight loss. Just so I have it in front of me and can see all the things that keep me from my goals.
Today's Weight: 227.4
Food Day 12:
-Breakfast: Bowl of cantalope, and one packet of strawberries and cream oatmeal
-Lunch: Sandwich with chicken, turkey, salami, tomato, cheese, and mayo, and some pasta salad, also one piece of fried salami, because James was making it for his sandwich, SOO GOOD!
-Dinner: Cheesy Hashbrowns Hamburger Helper, made with sausage instead of hamburger, some scrambled eggs, and some fruit, a bowl of pineapple (about half a can), and a bowl of cantalope
-Snacks: None
-Drinks: Water, one cup of warm coffee, one pop
Exercise Day 12:
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Break A Sweat Routine, 20 mins, 89% correctly completed, 83 calories burned, 2 more sessions left until I can change routines (Note: This routine kicked my butt today. I finished it 25 minutes ago, and I'm still sweating. I guess that's how I burned more calories today and got it more correctly completed than I had been. That is the reason I did not do my cardio boxing class also. I may do it later.)
I should be able to start doing my daily pictures of myself again starting tomorrow!
In the end, I never did get any more exercise today, but the exercise this morning kicked my butt, and I will also make time for exercise tomorrow morning, so I don't feel too bad.
Today is gonna be a busy day, but I will be getting my exercise in today. First thing this mornin actually, in about 5 minutes.
I also should be getting my computer fixed today, meaning I should be able to start adding pictures again, and I still owe you a recipe I mentioned!
Sometime soon, I want to post a blog of all my weaknesses when it comes to weight loss. Just so I have it in front of me and can see all the things that keep me from my goals.
Today's Weight: 227.4
Food Day 12:
-Breakfast: Bowl of cantalope, and one packet of strawberries and cream oatmeal
-Lunch: Sandwich with chicken, turkey, salami, tomato, cheese, and mayo, and some pasta salad, also one piece of fried salami, because James was making it for his sandwich, SOO GOOD!
-Dinner: Cheesy Hashbrowns Hamburger Helper, made with sausage instead of hamburger, some scrambled eggs, and some fruit, a bowl of pineapple (about half a can), and a bowl of cantalope
-Snacks: None
-Drinks: Water, one cup of warm coffee, one pop
Exercise Day 12:
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Break A Sweat Routine, 20 mins, 89% correctly completed, 83 calories burned, 2 more sessions left until I can change routines (Note: This routine kicked my butt today. I finished it 25 minutes ago, and I'm still sweating. I guess that's how I burned more calories today and got it more correctly completed than I had been. That is the reason I did not do my cardio boxing class also. I may do it later.)
I should be able to start doing my daily pictures of myself again starting tomorrow!
In the end, I never did get any more exercise today, but the exercise this morning kicked my butt, and I will also make time for exercise tomorrow morning, so I don't feel too bad.
Comments
Post a Comment