Day 6 - Slow Process
I'm realizing this is gonna be a long process. I know weight loss is not quick, but I guess a person can always wish. I just wish it was at least a little quicker than it is. I know adding exercise more will definitely help. I WILL be exercising today for sure. When James works in the morning, and I don't sleep in, and when I'm home in the morning, I definitely have the time. So in about two hours I will get that done.
With no exercise yesterday, or well the past few days, and with eating probably too much yesterday (but still less than I used to), I still lost 0.2 pounds. Not much but it's something. The weight is not going up, and that's making me happy. I've just gotta keep working at it.
Today's Weight: 226.8
No picture for today, because I forgot to take one once I got dressed and I'm already in my pj's.
Food Day 6:
-Breakfast: Cocoa Puffs Cereal
-Lunch: Salad and a small bowl of pasta with chicken
-Dinner: One sub (homemade, with salami, turkey, chicken, cheese, tomato, and italian dressing), and some pasta salad
-Snacks: None
-Drinks: Water, coffee, one pop
Exercise Day 6:
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Break A Sweat Routine, 20 min, 81% correctly completed, 72 calories burned, 4 more days to complete the course
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Cardio Boxing Silver Class, Full Class, 12 min, 93% correctly completed, 79 calories burned
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Zen Class: Ocean Part 1, 6 min, 45% correctly completed, 11 calories burned
Okay, so I want to talk a little about my Kinect Fitness game. My routine I'm currently doing (Break A Sweat), takes 20 minutes, definitely works some muscles, yet the cardio boxing class I like to do, and do well at, only takes 12 minutes and I burn more calories in that than I do my routine! Either way, I got a lot of exercise done today! I finally feel accomplished!
Anyways, I will be glad once I finish my current routine (only 4 more days), so that I can move onto something different! You have to complete all 12 days, otherwise it doesn't save your progress. I may try the really hard one, which is called men's health weight loss or something. I don't know. I've gotta complete 4 more days before I can move on!
Also, I suck at the Zen classes. I haven't found one of the 9 sections that I can do well. I don't do well, but I still burn some calories and it slows down my heart rate. It's a cool down for me, so I still do it. Plus it's only 5-6 minutes. So please ignore the percentage correctly completed.
PS, I really am gonna count how many times I'm up and down the stairs one of these days. Because that's exercise for sure.
With no exercise yesterday, or well the past few days, and with eating probably too much yesterday (but still less than I used to), I still lost 0.2 pounds. Not much but it's something. The weight is not going up, and that's making me happy. I've just gotta keep working at it.
Today's Weight: 226.8
No picture for today, because I forgot to take one once I got dressed and I'm already in my pj's.
Food Day 6:
-Breakfast: Cocoa Puffs Cereal
-Lunch: Salad and a small bowl of pasta with chicken
-Dinner: One sub (homemade, with salami, turkey, chicken, cheese, tomato, and italian dressing), and some pasta salad
-Snacks: None
-Drinks: Water, coffee, one pop
Exercise Day 6:
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Break A Sweat Routine, 20 min, 81% correctly completed, 72 calories burned, 4 more days to complete the course
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Cardio Boxing Silver Class, Full Class, 12 min, 93% correctly completed, 79 calories burned
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Zen Class: Ocean Part 1, 6 min, 45% correctly completed, 11 calories burned
Okay, so I want to talk a little about my Kinect Fitness game. My routine I'm currently doing (Break A Sweat), takes 20 minutes, definitely works some muscles, yet the cardio boxing class I like to do, and do well at, only takes 12 minutes and I burn more calories in that than I do my routine! Either way, I got a lot of exercise done today! I finally feel accomplished!
Anyways, I will be glad once I finish my current routine (only 4 more days), so that I can move onto something different! You have to complete all 12 days, otherwise it doesn't save your progress. I may try the really hard one, which is called men's health weight loss or something. I don't know. I've gotta complete 4 more days before I can move on!
Also, I suck at the Zen classes. I haven't found one of the 9 sections that I can do well. I don't do well, but I still burn some calories and it slows down my heart rate. It's a cool down for me, so I still do it. Plus it's only 5-6 minutes. So please ignore the percentage correctly completed.
PS, I really am gonna count how many times I'm up and down the stairs one of these days. Because that's exercise for sure.
Comments
Post a Comment