Day 7 - End of Week 1
Things were going so good, and then today happened. My weight has been going down, I've been eating pretty good, and I got in a good workout yesterday. I thought I did awesome yesterday. I worked out quite a bit, I ate good, yet today I wake up to find that I gained a pound back. Sometimes that's why I feel exercising doesn't even help. I just feel very down today. And then there's so many other things going wrong this morning. Today just completely sucks and it's not even 6:30am.
Because I'm having issues with my laptop and having to use my crappy slow desktop, there will be no pictures for a few days until I can hopefully get my laptop working. I do not know how to get pictures from my phone, or even from my camera, onto this computer, so until I get my other one, no pictures. I will still try to blog unless I get so frustrated with this computer that I just ignore everything.
On top of all that, I didn't sleep too well last night and I'm exhausted and in a horrible mood. When I'm upset, it's hard to stick to a diet. I want my comfort foods. The foods that make me feel good. So today is gonna be a hard day, and hopefully it doesn't continue to be a horrible day.
Today's Weight: 227.8
Food Day 7:
-Breakfast: 3 pancakes with cream cheese
-Lunch: Small salad, small bowl of pasta & chicken, and a spinach brownie
-Dinner: Two chicken fajitas, spanish rice, and corn
-Snacks: None
-Drinks: Water, one cup of warm coffee, one pop, one sweet tea
Exercise Day 7:
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Break A Sweat Routine, 20 mins, 85% correctly completed,71 calories burned, 3 days left
Just to update everyone, today was pretty much a bad day overall. Luckily though I got some new music downloaded and plans have been made to get my computer fixed.
I will be adding a recipe in the next couple days, but I may wait until my laptop is fixed so I can add the picture with it when I first post it and not add it later. Not sure what I'll do. But be on the lookout for that.
Because I'm having issues with my laptop and having to use my crappy slow desktop, there will be no pictures for a few days until I can hopefully get my laptop working. I do not know how to get pictures from my phone, or even from my camera, onto this computer, so until I get my other one, no pictures. I will still try to blog unless I get so frustrated with this computer that I just ignore everything.
On top of all that, I didn't sleep too well last night and I'm exhausted and in a horrible mood. When I'm upset, it's hard to stick to a diet. I want my comfort foods. The foods that make me feel good. So today is gonna be a hard day, and hopefully it doesn't continue to be a horrible day.
Today's Weight: 227.8
Food Day 7:
-Breakfast: 3 pancakes with cream cheese
-Lunch: Small salad, small bowl of pasta & chicken, and a spinach brownie
-Dinner: Two chicken fajitas, spanish rice, and corn
-Snacks: None
-Drinks: Water, one cup of warm coffee, one pop, one sweet tea
Exercise Day 7:
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Break A Sweat Routine, 20 mins, 85% correctly completed,71 calories burned, 3 days left
Just to update everyone, today was pretty much a bad day overall. Luckily though I got some new music downloaded and plans have been made to get my computer fixed.
I will be adding a recipe in the next couple days, but I may wait until my laptop is fixed so I can add the picture with it when I first post it and not add it later. Not sure what I'll do. But be on the lookout for that.
Comments
Post a Comment