Day 15 - Sleep Helps Weight Loss

Again today I woke up weighed myself, then ended up going back to sleep and weighed myself a second time when I woke up. The first weight was up from yesterday, the second weight was down from yesterday, so of course I'm going with that one.

I don't know if I will get any exercise in today or not. I'm so exhausted for some reason. I hopefully will be doing a little yardwork today though which is exercise in my opinion. Depending on exactly what I do of course.

I slept too long this morning and I'm still too tired to get anything done. I need my coffee and then maybe I can get something done.

Today's Weight: 226.2



Food Day 15:
-Breakfast: Two blueberry pancakes with cream cheese
-Lunch: Half a can of corned beef hash and a small bowl of cantalope
-Dinner: One chicken parmeasan stuffed chicken breast, one helping of rosemary herb potatoes, and a bowl of broccoli and cheese
-Snacks: Some caramel corn rice cakes
-Drinks: Water, one cup of warm coffee, one bottle of water with gatorade powder in it (only 100 calories and good for me)

Exercise Day 15:
-Two or three hours of yardwork. Lots of weed pulling, some planting, picking up sticks/twigs/large branches

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?