Day 16 - Anniversary Day!

Today, as long as I can get rid of my awful headache, I will try and exercise this morning, but to be honest, the rest of the day I'm not gonna worry too much about my diet and exercise. Today is a special day for me. Five years ago today, my husband and I went on our first date. It may not be important to most people of their first date, but it is to us. And five years is such a milestone in our relationship. So to celebrate, we're taking another fun shopping trip today to get some things we needed since we also got our tax refund today, and we're going out to eat. I don't plan to OVEREAT today, but I'm not gonna be so specific either. It's hard to diet and watch what you eat when you go out to a nice place to eat.

Today's Weight: 226.6

Food Day 16:
-Breakfast: Half a can of corned beef hash and a few bites of cantalope
-Lunch:
-Dinner: (I'm not gonna fill in what I had for the rest of the day, because it was way too much!)
-Snacks:
-Drinks:

Exercise Day 16:
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Break A Sweat Routine, 20 mins (4 mins and 20 secs of the routine I used two 3 pound weights), 90% correctly completed, 71 calories burned, and finally only ONE day left to finish the routine and I can switch!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?