Day 5 - Is Exhaustion & Chores Exercise?
Yesterday the only exercise I got was some yardwork, but it was still something. Today I'm busy all day babysitting, but I'm gonna try to maybe do some sort of exercise if the baby sleeps. Some sit ups or something like that. Boring exercise.
I was worried yesterday with the mashed potatoes I ate, that I would gain weight. Luckily I woke up this morning, not weighing anymore than yesterday. So this is a few days in a row that my weight has stayed steady or gone down, but not up. Yay.
Today's Weight: 227.0

*Day 5* Please ignore the tired face. This picture was taken at 5am.
Food Day 5:
-Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries Cereal
-Lunch: One Minute Steak & some mashed potatoes and country gravy
-Dinner: Two corn dogs, some french fries, and a spinach brownie chunk
-Snacks: None
-Drinks: Water, cold coffee, one pop
Okay, so today I'm not feeling too bad about not getting exercise in, because in my opinion taking care of a baby and getting up and down every few minutes, is exercise in itself. Then coming home and going up and down the stairs and cleaning and not getting to sit down for at least 2 hours, is also very exhausting. Whether that stuff is exercise or not, it's exhausting, so I don't feel too bad for today.
Tomorrow I will not be babysitting, and will be home all morning, so as long as I don't sleep in (or at least don't sleep in too much), then I should defnitely get some exercise from the kinect in.
I guess tomorrow when I weigh myself, we will see if I'm doing okay.
I was worried yesterday with the mashed potatoes I ate, that I would gain weight. Luckily I woke up this morning, not weighing anymore than yesterday. So this is a few days in a row that my weight has stayed steady or gone down, but not up. Yay.
Today's Weight: 227.0

*Day 5* Please ignore the tired face. This picture was taken at 5am.
Food Day 5:
-Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries Cereal
-Lunch: One Minute Steak & some mashed potatoes and country gravy
-Dinner: Two corn dogs, some french fries, and a spinach brownie chunk
-Snacks: None
-Drinks: Water, cold coffee, one pop
Okay, so today I'm not feeling too bad about not getting exercise in, because in my opinion taking care of a baby and getting up and down every few minutes, is exercise in itself. Then coming home and going up and down the stairs and cleaning and not getting to sit down for at least 2 hours, is also very exhausting. Whether that stuff is exercise or not, it's exhausting, so I don't feel too bad for today.
Tomorrow I will not be babysitting, and will be home all morning, so as long as I don't sleep in (or at least don't sleep in too much), then I should defnitely get some exercise from the kinect in.
I guess tomorrow when I weigh myself, we will see if I'm doing okay.
Comments
Post a Comment