Day 21 - Three Weeks Down
This is a VERY slow process. That's all I can say for today. Three weeks down and not much progress at all.
I'm gonna get some exercise in today though.
Today's Weight: 227.2
Food Day 21:
-Breakfast: Three hard boiled eggs with butter and salt and pepper
-Lunch: Nachos lunchable and a salad
-Dinner: About 10 Fish Sticks, about 15 popcorn shrimp, a side that I don't remember, and corn
-Snacks: One mini kit kat
-Drinks: Water, Two cups of tea, half a glass of vanilla soy milk (YUM!), one pop
Exercise Day 21:
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Break A Sweat Routine, 20 min, 91% correctly completed, burned 83 calories, LAST DAY OF THE ROUTINE! I completed all twelve and started a new routine!
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Cardio Routine, 4.5 minutes, 80% correctly completed, burned 31 calories. May start doing more cardio routines because I think I can do cardio AND a set routine and it won't mess up my progress.
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Michelle Bridges Circuit: Get Fit Routine, which is an advanced class, 91% correctly completed, burned 116 calories!!! It kicked my butt! It's so much more fun than the rest of the classes, but so hard, and I know it's working. I'm sweating like crazy.
-About an hour of yardwork. Back is killing me.
I'm gonna get some exercise in today though.
Today's Weight: 227.2
Food Day 21:
-Breakfast: Three hard boiled eggs with butter and salt and pepper
-Lunch: Nachos lunchable and a salad
-Dinner: About 10 Fish Sticks, about 15 popcorn shrimp, a side that I don't remember, and corn
-Snacks: One mini kit kat
-Drinks: Water, Two cups of tea, half a glass of vanilla soy milk (YUM!), one pop
Exercise Day 21:
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Break A Sweat Routine, 20 min, 91% correctly completed, burned 83 calories, LAST DAY OF THE ROUTINE! I completed all twelve and started a new routine!
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Cardio Routine, 4.5 minutes, 80% correctly completed, burned 31 calories. May start doing more cardio routines because I think I can do cardio AND a set routine and it won't mess up my progress.
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Michelle Bridges Circuit: Get Fit Routine, which is an advanced class, 91% correctly completed, burned 116 calories!!! It kicked my butt! It's so much more fun than the rest of the classes, but so hard, and I know it's working. I'm sweating like crazy.
-About an hour of yardwork. Back is killing me.
Comments
Post a Comment