Day 20 - It Only Gets Harder

As this whole process is going on, I find myself struggling to keep up with it, because I'm not showing any progress hardly. It's been almost 3 weeks and I'm still up and down only about 5 pounds. I find myself eating junk, and exercising less. I need to stay focused or there will be no results.

Today has been no better than the past few days, but not horrible I guess. Just gotta keep at it.

Today's Weight: 227.0



Food Day 20:
-Breakfast: Blueberry Muffin Pop Tarts
-Lunch: Potato Salad, Baked Beans, and some ham
-Dinner: Three eggs with some onion, cheese and ham, all scrambled, about a half a can of corned beef hash, and two pieces of maple sausage
-Snacks: One pack of sweet tarts, and about a sixth of a peanut butter filled chocolate easter egg
-Drinks: Water, cold coffee, one pop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?