Day 14 - Going Steady

I wish I could lose more weight, but I've been going steady around the same weight for a few days. Guess it's just more exercise and still sticking to my diet and hoping it will work!!

I'm not sure how things are going today, because plans seem to be changing because of the storm, so I'm not sure if I'll get my exercise in today or not.

Today's Weight: 226.8

Food Day 14:
-Breakfast: Two Cinnabon pancakes with cream cheese on them
-Lunch: Some leftover Hamburger Helper and a small bowl of cantalope
-Dinner: Bowl of Chicken Fried Rice Chicken Helper and a bowl of salad
-Snacks: One cream filled donut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles (I know, bad me!)
-Drinks: Water, two cups of warm coffee, one pop

No exercise today, but I'm trying. Also I still need to add my picture of myself from yesterday, however that probably won't get done until tomorrow! I did not get a picture of myself for today. Today has been a busy day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?