Day 13 - Starting to Feel Smaller

Okay, so I'm sure I don't feel smaller because of the amount of weight I've lost, because of course, it's not a lot, but I think maybe because of the exercise I do get, I'm feeling smaller. James put his arm around me in bed the other night and he said I felt smaller. Of course, I think he was just trying to be nice. However this morning, my chest and upper stomach area feel smaller and smoother to me personally. The area under my breasts but above my stomach is what I'm talking about. That 4-6 inch space.

Anyways, luckily my weight is down a bit today and I'm feeling good, so that's all that matters!

Today's Weight: 226.6



Food Day 13:
-Breakfast: Two blueberry waffles with cream cheese
-Lunch: Some leftover spanish rice, about a sixth of a large cucumber, a half a baggie of carrots, both with ranch dip, and a fit and active string cheese
-Dinner: One frozen pizza with just cheese, and half the pizza had some tomato chunks, dipped in pizza sauce, and just a tiny bit of ranch on just a few pieces
-Snacks: None
-Drinks: Water, one cup of warm coffee, one capri sun, one pop

Exercise Day 13:
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Cardio Boxing Silver: Full Class, 12 mins, 94% correctly completed, 77 calories burned
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Virtual Smash Gym Game on Medium, played 4 times, info below
*Score 330, 12 calories burned
*Score 528, 12 calories burned
*Score 625, 12 calories burned
*Score 995 (my new high score), 11 calories burned
-Your Shape Fitness Kinect, Light Race Gym Game on Easy, Score 109 (which is not good), 11 calories burned

I decided to not do my regular daily routine today. My cardio boxing class burns just as much, if not more calories than my routine, and it's much more fun, so I did that one today. And I decided to do some gym games to add some more exercise to it that is fun and easy. One of these days I'm gonna do my dance central instead of, or in addition to my Your Shape Fitness. I miss my dance game. Anyways, I'm proud of myself. Burned a total of 135 calories this morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?