Day 4 - Feeling Better

Today is day 4 already. I've only exercised one day so far. I need to make sure I get some done today. It's gonna be hard because it's such a nice day and I will probably be outside enjoying the weather. Plus I'm pretty behind on housework I need to catch up on before tomorrow because I will not have much time tomorrow, if any, to get things done.

I'm starting to already notice a slight change in my blood pressure already. Over the past two days or so, I have not noticed my blood pressure up. I may just be crazy, or didn't realize it was up, but I FEEL that it hasn't been up at all for a couple days. I'm sure it's not because of weight loss, because of course I haven't lost much yet, but I'm thinking it's because of being off my pills. Who knows though. I may just be imagining things.

Good news for me today though, I am down another 0.6 pounds!

Today's Weight: 227.0



*Day 4* Please ignore the horrible, not so cute outfit. I spent the day working in the yard, so I didn't need to look pretty.

Food Day 4:
-Breakfast: Frosted Shredded Wheat Cereal
-Lunch: One french bread pizza and a small salad
-Dinner: One and a half minute steaks, mashed potatoes, and corn
-Snacks: None
-Drinks: Water, one pop



*My Dinner* Minute Steaks, Mashed Potatoes with Country Gravy, and corn, which is not pictured.

Exercise Day 4:
-Yardwork, 1 hour

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

38 Weeks

End of a Busy Week!

More Baby Movement?